BRAND VALUE PROPOSITION
BRAND IDENTITY + CULTURE
Six months after I started working at Blueboat, I was given the project of rebranding the studio: first the visual identity, then promotional materials including the website. Once I became Creative Director, I expanded this to include the brand value proposition and culture.
As part of the project, I ran two internal workshops. The first was to encourage collaboration and ownership of the brand values by the wider design team; the second to ensure the team fully understood and lived the brand through their interactions with clients and each other.
Over the years, the ongoing brand work included:
• Visual identity: logo, hand-lettered type, colour palette, image, typography
• Brand Value Proposition: messaging, personality,
tone of voice and studio culture / expectations
• Website design and copy writing
• Print design including stationery, collateral and signage
• Design direction for studio and self-promotion projects
The brand has been robust, easy to work with and Blueboat clients have a very positive perception of the brand: especially the way that it is authentically brought to life by the team.
Role: Lead Designer, Creative Director